|1 package||soft goat cheese|
|1 block||parmesan cheese|
|1 package||fresh pizza dough|
|2 Tbs||olive oil|
|½ cup||Just Jan's Fig Spread|
|freshly ground salt & pepper, to taste|
|6 slices||thinly sliced prosciuitto|
1. Slice the goat cheese. Thinly slice the parmesan cheese.
2. Roll out the fresh pizza dough or stretch with your hands.
3. Drizzle the olive oil on the fresh pizza dough and spread with the fig spread. Add slices of goat cheese.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake the dough according to package instructions (about 15 minutes) until golden brown.
5. Remove pizza from the oven, and top with the prosciutto.
6. Gently arrange the arugula on top of the pizza, and sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.