Lemon Curd Ice Cream
Makes about 5 cups
-1 cup whole milk
-6 tbsp white sugar
-Pinch of salt
-2 tbsp vanilla extract
-2 cups heavy whipping cream
-2/3 cup Just Jan's Meyer Lemon Curd
1. In a medium bowl, use a mixer on low speed or a whisk to combine the milk, sugar, and salt until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or overnight.
3. Churn according to your ice cream maker's instructions.
4. Scoop half of the ice cream into a freezer-safe container. Dollop half the lemon curd over the top and fold in with a spatula. Repeat with remaining ice cream and lemon curd.
5. Freeze for several hours until firm.
By Tiffany Fuster